Jumaat, 6 September 2013

MANILA – THE UNEXPECTED TRUTH

Introduction

This was proposed by my partner while browsing for cheap tickets. At first, it was meant for 2 persons; me and her; somehow the obligation and restriction from ourselves conclude that we should include one more party. Then, my friend came along in thought and it did not go haywire like I was expecting after blabbering the goddamn-expensive-so-called-rock-Metallica-ticket with him at Mamak. It was easy.
Manila group was established. Yet, I and my friend were busy with the trip to Bangkok and of course, it was different. Bangkok was full of entertainment for boys, and I bet Manilas too. How could you neglect the one and only female member in order to maximize your male lust? You get the point.

Prequal

Counting on days, she and I had our differences. Not much, just a tip of the iceberg. This was because of the third party, ‘kakak’. I somehow prefer keep this in silence, but you know how well girls gossip. I am shocked how kakak address me as stupid. How could you even stand when a woman called you stupid, and the best part of it, it was in Twitter. Shit technology, just go die! The story of the ‘stupid’ was elaborative, and I don’t intend to write it down. It may go bad since I have limited vocabulary. Let just say, we had our differences.

31st August 2013

Even though we were departing at the exact time, you could expect me for being late at the airport. Before departing, the mood of travelling collapsed, not for them, but for me. It started with morale-down-blabbering, coming from a girl, who I expect to stand on kakak side. I was moody that morning. I could barely talk to her, so I spent my waiting-to-depart in a bookstore. She seemed happy with the trip, judging by the way she talked to my friend, while I ended up with Dan Brown’s book.

In my first flight experience, I was in emotional protest. Thinking the incident with kakak, worse-off my day. The excitement of airplane take off was worsening the condition. I expected it was like a roller coaster. Damn it, my expectations were high. And yeah, we barely talked on airplane.

Arrival

Not much to expect from Manila. It was the same as in KL, with left-hand-side drive, and she continued to annoy me with the excitement of having a trip. For most of the time, I felt my presence was not needed. You could say I was having my own, even she was beside me.

Check-in

We have to find another hotel because of the poor management the hotel itself. I felt great, somehow it justified my win, don’t ask me. Then, we planned to find halal food station for consuming energy for upcoming event.

After settling down in Chill-Out Guest House, we were ripped off by a local during our walk towards the food station. Horse cart was 2500 pesos yaw! But you could say there is a silver lining. I was distracted and my emotional protest has come to an end. We talked a lot, we laughed a lot. This I could never erased from my memory. Somehow I felt it was unique to find happiness in a different way. There goes saying, happiness is expensive.

1st September

The day of shopping. This was the day I felt closer to her. She was willingly open up her opinion on my comment. I felt tremendously great. I bet she did too, since shopping is a girl’s thing. We ended up bonding together, talking, and keeping safe for each other (only I did the most part, but never mind). Lavishly, we spent the day with togetherness. Even though it might sound cranky, we restrict ourselves not to go overboard. Please bear with me. I am not that badass.




The night was spent in text messaging. The conversation was going back to normal. After raya holiday, we weren’t having this much texting. I was grateful, and she was thankful because of me having her back the whole day. The words coming from her seemed like this is the end of everything. To be truth, I did not like that even a bit.

2nd September

That was it. We landed on LCCT on 10.40am. We parted our ways like it was never happen. It was cool, sad, and emotional for me. I am having a hard time to see her, yet I had to wave her a goodbye. Sadly, I am a lonely bitch after all.

1247pm: “Byee” was the last message I received. It could mean everything. I know I am thinking too much. I hope this does not stop here.

*Extra note: kakak involvement made us to restrict ourselves. Without her, I don’t think I could handle the temptation. I am sorry for every my actions and thought towards her. She is everything to you other than your parents, which makes her very super-duper-important in your life. I am beyond comparable with kakak because you know her more than you know me. Thanks and sorry for everything to both of you.

*Extra note 2: You already know what happened. This was an expression of mine in Manila.

*Extra note 3: I bet you will read this when you are in Perlis. So, welcome back from holiday (kalaulah).





Tiada ulasan: